Monday, December 10, 2007

To everything, turn turn turn

So I've started a blog. It's a weird feeling; I mean, I've been reading others' for so long that I feel like I've already written one--but I haven't. I think it's because I keep a running commentary in my head that starts to sound like I've written it on a blog. Anyway, I don't want to go all meta/philosophical/whatever about this. It's just a little weird, is all.

I'm probably not going to mess with the template or links or anything like that--I don't have time, number one, and number two, I don't really care that much. It's not like I'm going to have a bajillion readers right away (in fact, I'm not sure I want anyone to read this), so I don't see how it really matters. I guess if I get bored or something, I can always mess around with it.

Subject change:

I am finally done with all the papers and presentations, which is what I've come to define my weeks by. Sad, right? Tonight was the first night in--oh I don't know, NEVER?--that I haven't had anything due the next day. The freedom was absolutely amazing. I am soaking it up, because I have no idea when I'll ever have this again.

I even started a book that's not for a class. A true English major, I know.

No comments:

Written by an English major who really should expand her vocabulary.