Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Christmas Rap! The Christmas Rap!

So I'm not sure why the title of this blog keeps getting hidden behind the picture at the top of the page, but for someone who is extremely picky about everything besides food, it's kind of driving me nuts.

SEGUE!

I'm going to an English honor society Christmas party today at a professor's house. He'll be making his "famous wassail" (which, what is that?) and we'll be having a book exchange. But not just any book exchange--to spice it up (ha. right.), we're supposed to bring a White Elephant book, one that we don't necessarily want anymore or wouldn't want, period.

My book? A classic, of course: The Greek Billionaire's Baby Revenge, published by the ever-popular behemoth of the industry, Harlequin Books.

It is an excellent addition for any library.


*Edited to add: The title of this post comes from a song that I had to sing at an elementary school Christmas program. Oh, the stories I have from those...

No comments:

Written by an English major who really should expand her vocabulary.