Tuesday, February 5, 2008

ch-ch-changes

I decided to change the name of this blog. The address is still the same, which is slightly confusing--but whatever.

It's a shame that I can't have Blogger turned on in my head all the time, because I compose posts almost continually throughout the day. Also, sometimes stuff just happens, and when it does, I think, "Gaaah, I should blog that!" (Not like anyone's gonna read it...but I will. Later.)

Take tonight, for example: At the special Chapel service tonight, the speaker declared that "there will be rapping in Chapel on Thursday morning!"

Friends, my school is, like, 98% white. And I mean white.

(After a while, the word "white" looks funny. And mispelled.)

Holla back.

No comments:

Written by an English major who really should expand her vocabulary.